Low cost direct cremation is a no service at a crematorium, no attendance and no frills option, it really is just that. but carried out by a lady funeral director We will arrange a meeting with the family which could be in person or over the telephone, complete all the relevant documentation and forward these on your behalf. We will bring your loved one into our care from hospital and provide a suitable coffin, we will convey your loved one to the crematorium quite possibly in the early morning or late afternoon in a funeral-related vehicle which could be a hearse or an estate car. The cremated remains we can collect.
A direct cremation is becoming increasingly popular, thanks to the likes of David Bowie and author Anita Brookner Who Both opted for a low-cost no-frills cremation funeral option by with no funeral service.
What’s a direct cremation?
A direct cremation is a contemporary choice for people who do not Want a funeral service bound in tradition. It offers a low-cost funeral that lets you bid a respectful farewell in a fuss-free and straightforward way.
Direct Cremation is typically the least expensive option as it can prevent the need for extra costs incurred in a traditional funeral service such as embalming, viewing of the deceased, the funeral ceremony, and additional transportation for the family members or close friends.
A direct cremation is more affordable than a traditional funeral
You can say farewell to your loved one in your own way, without being tied to tradition or ceremony.
Your loved one receives a cremation completed with professionalism and dignity without compromising on quality,
How does a direct cremation work?
A direct cremation involves no formal funeral service. It is usually Unattended but, in the case of family-led funerals, can have a gathering of mourners. Price packages for the latter are based on the numbers attending. It’s ideal if you want a little funeral, either because of cost or due to the wishes of your loved one.
With our support, be assured of our commitment to helping you through this difficult time. It doesn’t matter what time of day, or what day of the week you need support, we’re here for you. No matter how you feel at this moment, you have our commitment – you’re never alone.
Call us now on 0116 2788868
Direct Cremation Plan
This funeral plan includes:
- Local collection of the deceased from the place of death and their conveyance to the funeral director’s premises during normal working hours
- Care of the deceased prior to the cremation
- Supplying a basic coffin suitable for cremation
- Provision of a vehicle to convey the deceased directly to the crematorium
- Provision of sufficient bearers as required
- Arranging doctors’ cremation certificates where required
- Completing and delivering to the crematorium the required statutory documents
- Advice on registering the death
- Disposal or collection of cremated remains
- Payment of disbursement fees to doctors and the crematorium
- The funeral directors professional fees in arranging and conducting the cremation
- Contribution towards disbursement fees currently set at £650.00 when taking out the plan
- No Cancellation Fees
- £195.00 admin fee
FOR IMMEDIATE HELP OR ADVICE
PLEASE CALL 0116 2788 868 24 hour
Bay Tree Funeral Directors
|Monday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|